Does your business need new customers? Do you need to reach a particular demographic? Do you need to “leverage” your salespeople’s time by qualifying and quantifying prospects? Do you need to stretch your current marketing budget and promotions to reach even more prospective clients? Do you see your competitors on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets?
If you answered “YES” to any of these, internet marketing may be for you! The internet is an incredibly cost-efficient method to reach your current and potential clients. Very few businesses today can afford to be without a powerful internet presence—remember the vast majority of clients go either to their computer or smartphone and “Google” to find everything from “Restaurants in Myrtle Beach” to “Oil Change Discounts near Surfside SC area.” If your business has not already been impacted by this fact, it is likely it will be.
So, how do you benefit from the internet?
Website Development For Your Myrtle Beach Website: Tourist Appeal
While there is no “one size fits all” for websites or internet marketing, there are certain fundamentals you should be aware of and ensure your business marketing is up to speed with:
Your Website. First, remember your website is likely to be “THE” impression that the “MAJORITY” of potential clients will have about your business. More people will see your business on the internet than will ever set foot in your business. Accordingly, you need to take the following steps at an absolute minimum:
- Make Sure Your Site Is Current. In my many years of doing internet marketing, you would not believe the number of times I have driven to a meeting at the wrong address or called a “wrong number” because that was the information on the company’s website. Please check your basic information or your website will not work!
- You Have What Your Client Is Looking For. In other words, make sure you are actually presenting information about your product—not just “biographical” information about you or your firm. Most searches on the internet begin with a specific search (homes for sale
- Make Sure You are Leveraging All Other Marketing. If you spend money on coupons, tv or radio ads, make sure they also appear on the website! This will give your ads additional leverage and a longer shelve life.
- Search Engine Optimization. Go to Google, Bing, and Yahoo and type in what you think an idea “prospective client” would be looking for. For example, if you’re a Realtor and you sell real estate on Lake Murray, then an ideal “prospective client” for you might type in “Realtors Lake Murray Homes.” Under your ideal search terms, does your site come up? If not, realize this is the very method that most of your potential internet customers will use to find you—so, if you don’t come up, you have a very real problem that will have to be corrected.
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc…) Integration with Your Website. Make absolutely sure you have a presence on social media and make sure it is consistent with all your other marketing and branding. Someone that goes from your website to Facebook (or vice-versa) should easily be able to identify they are still on the same firms marketing —logo, colors, etc…should all be the same!
These are just a few ideas—and there are many, many other; but, suffice it to say, internet marketing is here (and, more than likely, here to stay). So, spend some time and money on your internet presence—it can pay huge dividends in the future!
Search Engine Marketing: SEO, The Most Important Letters For Your Myrtle Beach Marketing
If your a Realtor, it means a joint study by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and Google, 90% of all new home purchases will use an online search for their next home. You read that correctly 90%. If you sale anything else, heres your bit of statical good news, over 80% of all shoppers now starting online. That’s whether you’re selling Pizzas or Planes. Here’s another one of those mind-numbing statistics for you. According to a recent study by Chikta, 88% of all Google users STOP on the 1st PAGE.
Ok so the takeaway is this. Basically, regardless of what business you’re in, it is absolutely imperative for you do EVERYTHING you can to get on page 1 of Google. And, while no firm can guarantee that, there are certain “best practices” and methodologies that will give you the absolute best shot!
Equally important in a tourist area like Myrtle Beach is appearing on the Google Maps. Virtually, every tourist will be navigating by their phone to where you are! We can help by getting your business on the map! The Google Map that is:
For Almost Two Decades, We’ve Been Helping The Grand Strand With Online Marketing
If you’re a tourist attraction like The Hunley or a real estate agent like Phil Kennedy with Century 21 Barefoot, we can help. For almost two decades, we’ve been helping client in Myrtle Beach and along the South Carolina Coast prosper! We can help you too!
Lets get started! Lets us take a look at your current website and internet marketing. The review is free, and there’s no obligation! We won’t call or bother you unless you want us to. No matter what, you will gain some valuable insights. And, it’s likely to improve your online marketing.